Full-time, awesome team, flexible schedule
Jackson Highway Veterinary Clinic in Chehalis is seeking an experienced or highly motivated veterinary assistant to join our close-knit, friendly team of animal professionals. Our practice is dedicated to the pets and people of our community and we believe in the power of quality, preventive veterinary medicine. We’ll put your skills and experience to use in an environment where you can learn, grow, and be part of a terrific team that shares your passion for animal care. We can offer you:
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Training / educational opportunities
- Employee pet discount
- Uniform allowance
The job needs a highly dependable person who once trained, can work independently with minimum supervision. The position includes both pet care and customer service, so to be successful, you’ll need to be:
- a good communicator
- a patient, positive personality
- detail-oriented and a quick learner
- able to work evenings and weekends
- able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- comfortable restraining animals as needed
- legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Interested in joining us? Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Jackson Highway Veterinary Clinic is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.